Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Phillies Win The World Series...

Well, the Phillies just won the World Series. I can't say I'm either happy or sad, because they're not the team I root for. I mean, i fell happy for Philadelphia, because they finally beat an AL East team in the World Series. But the truth, and my opinion as well, they were not the best team this season. This was a series that I thought all along Tampa Bay was going to pull an ace up the sleeve, but they couldn't manage it, and neither Upton or Longoria had a good series.

Even with them winning, they were not the best team in the leage. In my opinion the way they made the playoffs was pure luck, because the Mets for a second year in a row managed to literally throw the season away. About Tampa Bay, I think they were the team from the Al that was supposed to be there, because they managed to be the Champions of the AL East, which everybody knows is the best division in all of baseball. But they had 4 bad games, and those bad games ended up being the most important games in the history of that franchise.

So, I admit i screwed up my predictions. But that's how baseball is. And that's why I love it.

No comments: