Monday, May 24, 2010

No Reason Why

I look at my self
The person in the mirror is asking me...
Asking me why I lie to myself,
What's the meaning of this charade,
Or the reason why.
'Cause no one knows me quite better than I know myself,
But that doesn't stop me from asking myself
The reason why. No reason why
We lie to ourselves or anyone else.
I look inside my life,
'Cause I can see the things that no one else can see
About the real me.
'Cause it's only the outside
You really see. So don't ask me why I keep inside
The things that I choose to hide.
Still it doesn't stop me from asking myself.
It gets me farther behind,
Cheaters never prosper
I've heard that line.
But it keeps me set in my ways
Look me up after you've found out.

This song written my Pennywise. I one of my favorite songs ever. The words are really intense. And I have to say I relate to them.

No comments: