Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mean Season video.

Well, it all goes like this. Me and my boy Casper have been chattin' it online for the last like 3 or 4 hours. We're like talking about bands and stuff like that. Like recommending bands to each other. So as usual, i went on a tangent and sent him a link to a picture of the girl that sang for Gather (I think she's cute). I don't really listen to Gather a lot. I do every once in a while. After seeing that picture, and listening to a lot of Earth Crisis, I decided it was time to listen to Gather. Anyway, this isn't about that band. The whole thing is that the picture I showed my buddy of her, she was wearing a Mean Season shirt. And man, I love that band. Checkers recommended that band to me a while back.

So in the conversation we were having, I asked Casper if he knew that band, he said no, so I went and found their Myspace page so he could check the couple songs they have there. When I hit the search button, I see this video that says "MEAN SEASON - Lesser Man" one of their songs. Straight up honest. I love this band, but I am not a nerd about this band. Like most bands that are not Lifetime, Pennywise, H2O, Madball, and Sepultura, I barely know the words for any of the songs. I do listen to them a lot, but what I mean to say is that I am not a Mean Season nerd. So I didn't know they had a video for "Lesser Man". Anyway, I decided to post it here. 'Cause I am a good dude.


Mean Season "Lesser Man"

NewAgeRecords.com | MySpace Music Videos

No comments: