Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kick Ass

So I went to see the first movie in opening night that I have seen in forever. I thought the last one I saw like that was Transformers, but I think it was actually Independence Day. That says how much I go to the movies. Or at least care about going to the movie theater.

I really wanted to see this flick, cause I am all about comic books. Funny thing I never read Kick Ass. I just always saw it there like that comic book I'll read later. The movie came out before I read the comic book, so whatever, It's easier to watch it than to read it.

The movie is fucking hilarious. Is that type of movie that's supposed to be funny, yet it has those awkward serious parts where you don't know what to do. Those parts are the ones where the people in the theater get all quiet and awkward, and i laugh at that always.

The plot is a lil' bit different from what I thought it was going to be, but believe me not disappointing. Action parts were amazing, and I liked that it was a 2-hour movie.

I am not going to give spoilers or anything, but if you're into comic books, and one shots, this is gonna be a good movie to watch.

Ryan Lambert says it was better than the comic book. And if that dude says so, I believe him.

No comments: