Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back In Germany

So we are in Osnabruck, Germany, and I have 14 minutes on an Internet cafe computer. It is pretty much impossible to use a phone here, and my calling card sucked and didnt work. But we are staying at this house that is pretty amazing. We have all these beds and we bought cheap, but great food. I am making pastrami sandwiches every day.

It is cool, but I cannot find the apostrophes to cut words down. We play tonight a bigger show from what I hear. The one last night in Belgium was alright, not tht many people, but there was this band with a Boca Juniors Edge shirt, but they left before I could buy it. I have to go because i just have 5 minutes left on this.

2 comments:

Melody said...

¡Que lástima lo de la tarjeta! A lo mejor allá se consigue una...pero ¡Gracias por comunicarte! Chequeamos cada rato para ver tus mensajes.Disfruta y aprende todo lo que puedas, observa también cómo hacen para cuidar el ambiente, y me cuentas. ¡Dios les bendice! ¡Exito!

xEmax said...

bummer about the shirt im happy for you bro' te cuidas y disfruta cada minuto.