Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mannheim

So, I slept. Woke up to the kids Larping, and lighting arrows on fire, and shooting them with crossbows. They were fake arrows, but they did light them on fire. Anyway, we had a good breakfast, we went to a music shop, to the supermarket, and now we're in the city hanging out since it's our last off day on tour. Three more shows then it's time to go home.

But I want to post this for W-lo.

At the show, there was this awesome anarchist distro. But I was looking between all the records, and I saw a cool 4 Walls Falling Euro press record, and I wanted to get a book, but it was all in german. But then all of a sudden, Bill, bassist from my band goes, "Kike, check this out!" When I look at him, he's holding a Sepultura's Arise record on vinyl. Looked pretty old, so I went and asked the dude that ran the place about it. He said, "Yes, that's an original Brazilian pressing from 1991." Anyway, I HAD to get it. So I did. And then I took a picture of me wearing my Arise Shirt, with the Arise record, and the biggest smile you can ever imagine! Since then, the only thing playing in my iPod is that record.

2 comments:

xlaxparkax said...

http://youwillmove.blogspot.com/2008/08/no-caption-needed.html

Find the puertorrican.

Willo C. said...

CARAJO!

tremendo recuerdo, supera a "Chung King Can Suck It", ja