Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Berlin

So we left Sweden finally. And we're back in Germany, once again. I thought we were going to Poland today, but i guess we have 2 days in Germany before Poland. Anyway, the show tonight got cancelled, but we managed to hop on this other show with really really bad metal bands, one from Germany, one from Australia.

We're only going to play a couple songs because Sean's super sick with a very high fever. The typical one day fever, at least we hope. So Chris is going to sing tonight instead of Sean. Really hope Sean feels better later. We told him we'll just do the same thing tomorrow, to let him rest.

Anyway, Berlin is pretty much another New York City, but they speak german here.

For my friend xHectorx who keeps asking for pictures. You have to remember I am posting from internet cafe's, not from my own computer, so I don't have a way of uploading the pictures for now. Don't worry, I'll post them.

Also, the dude with which we stayed in Malmö last night had a Millencolin demo. I took a picture of it. He also had a 59 Times The Pain demo, but I forgot to take a picture of that.

I heard Bernie Mac died, and it was a bummer, another good comedian that dies this year. So yea, nothing really interesting in between last night and today, apart that in Berlin dogs are really well behaved.

To W-lo. No choco sweet swedish girls. But I did see a couple of choco-licious german girls.

Actually one cool thing I saw was that there was a windmill farm in the middle of the sea near Copenhagen, that was in Denmark when we were on our way to the Ferry.

I'll keep updating whenever I get a chance.

2 comments:

Willo C. said...

German-choco-honeys, nice, next time I'll go...

try to stop at Solebox and Overkill (Berlin) if you can.

Melody said...

¿Todo bien?