Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Apartment, And Leaving Soon, Plus I Hate Crocs.

I moved to a new apartment. Same city. Just 5 minutes away. Good place, I can speak spanish all the time. And there's internet which is a plus. I can't live without my Soccer and Baseball scores.





I am leavin on tour in 2 days. Here's the checklist:


Sneakers - yes


Shirts - yes


Hats - yes


Backpack - yes


Instruments - yes


Haircut - yes


Having fun before I leave - not yet





Although I have to admit I am very nervous. But it's gonna be fun.





Also, I have to say I hate Crocs. Me and a friend from work were talking today about how much those things suck. We were saying that they are made of something like nicotine. People are like. "Man, I have been in this normal shoes for too long, I need a Croc break."


It's because those ugly ass things are like addictive to them people. like they have them and thay have to have to buy every color of the same style. Now that I think about that, I am like that with my sneakers, so I am making fun of them people for something I do myself with different type of footwear.....STILL....Crocs suck, they look awfully bad. And chicks definitely DO NOT dig them.





Imma put a picture from my new "Guarida Punk Rock"


If you see. I have two Down To Nothing posters. That means I love that band. And it's true. I toured with them. I mean, my band toured with their band. It was awesome, and I moshed every single time I saw them.

1 comment:

xlaxparkax said...

Si el Black Thunder te coge...