Friday, August 8, 2008

Start of Tour

All right. Right now I am in Belgium in an internet cafe. I dont understand a single word said, ane even the keyboards have the letters in weird spots. Like to use a period I have to use the shift key and all that. The A and the Q are inverted, and there is a lot of weird charqcters I have never seen.

The flight here was awesome. The plane was pretty much very technological and stuff. Saw like 3 movies, listened to music, and slept, plus had as much food as I could. We got to Frankfurt, like at 6:25 local time, which was like 1:25 our time. Then we flew to Hamburg an hour later, then an hour after that we arrived at Hamburg, then had to drive to Belgium for our first show. That was like another 4 to 5 hours, but we made it right on time. Show went amazing for both Heartbreak Kid and us. We partied hard after the show. Like at 2 in the morning all these kids walked in the venue, because they were dropped off. I guess it is normal to drop the kids miles away, then they have to find the way home by themselves. Now we are on the way to the second show, but we decided to stop at this city to find internet, and sight seeing, since the city we are playing is not really far.

We did really well in our first show. Kids loved it, and we thought we sucked because we were so tired, but we even sold around €260 on merch only. multiply that for 1.6 and that´s how much money in USD we made. And there was like 30 people only there. Well if there were 35 people, probably no one would have fitted in the place.

Oh, I wanted to visit the Netherlands forever, and we got to drive by there. I was in 3 different countries in about 5 hours. Weather is kinda bad. Rainy qnd cold, then it gets sunny and hot right away, so I´m like putting my hoodie on and off all the time.

Believe it or not, it´s been so difficult to write this thing. But it´s awesome to say I am literally across the world playing music.

I forgot to say last time, that I got this sweet NY Mets hat, just because it´s my dad´s team. He´d appreciate it! Well, I´m gonna get going, because I want to get some food!

2 comments:

Melody said...

¡Que bueno saber de tí!Me alegro que estés viviendo tu sueño...disfrútalo al máximo y no te olvides de comunicarte...¡Besos!
¡Dios te cuide!
Ma

May said...

Hellouuuu! I'm glad all is going great and that you guys are having fun and "living the dream" :) Take lots of pics!! Take care :)