Monday, August 11, 2008

Sweden

So after the show in Osnabruck we stayed over in the city, but then we left for Hamburg again. We met up with Monique and her sister, and we hung out in the city for a while. Forgot to say, the show in Osnabruck went awesome, and I totally found out Slapshot has not broken up. The owner of the place told me they played there like 2 weeks ago. Anyways, the place was amazing, had a sweet skatepark, and the food they gave us wasn't as good as the one on the second Belgium show, but was good.

Well, anyway, when we went to hamburg, it was weird, because we were walking on the street and all this girls just standing there, and they were hookers. Like to be honest you couldn't tell which girl was a hooker and who wasn't. I ate some KFC, I don't even eat KFC back home, but I needed chicken.

Since the Denmark show got cancelled, and that's why we went to Hamburg instead of Denmark, we had a long drive to Sweden. We were deciding wether to take the ferry or just drive through Denmark and the bridges. We went for the second option. So it was pretty much an overnight drive. The only thing I remember is that we stopped at this gas station somewhere in Denmark and i bought some chocolate milk in a bottle, and it was probably the best thing i have ever had. After that I don't remember a lot, because this was around 4 in the morning. And I tried to sleep right after we went through a bridge near Scandinavia, with me playing some black metal to get in the Scandinavian mood.

I wake up, and we're already in Sweden, which I was bummed out because I wanted to see Copenhagen. But we played some Millencolin. We got to the city we're playing early in the morning and it's like a ghost town. But very beautiful, right next to the ocean and all that, very quiet. I saw 2 black people, so I felt i wasn't the only minority in this area. Everyone is really tall and blonde, but yea. We are playing one more show in Sweden tomorrow, then the next day is back to Germany, this time by ferry.

We're at this nerd place that's a gaming place and kids playing like World Of Warcraft. But they don't use Euros in Sweden even though it'd part of the European Union. The keyboards actually are the most similar to the USA ones, except ont lil' thing here and there, but I can type really easy. Just look at the characters that we dont have that they have: ÄäÖöÅ夣.

Well I want to see around the city a little bit, before I play the show.

1 comment:

xlaxparkax said...

fgt. buy me something.