Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Last Night in Sweden

We just played our second show in Sweden. It went alright, because I saw this really cute girl with nice kicks (sneakers). We talked about sneakers and it was cool because she was the drummer for the first band. Let me add that there are literally no ugly girls in Sweden. Well. Maybe one or two, but that's about it.

The first show we played here was probably the best show I have ever played in my life with any of my bands. Beat the set we played at This Is For You Fest in Florida, and beat Edge Day. Kids were jumping everywhere, singing along, and went bezerk when we played the Refused song. We had the best time ever here. For the next tour we are definitely playing in Sweden again, if not, I am literally thinking about moving here. It's just amazing. By the way we drove in the highway E 20. It's the one from the Millencolin song.

We are in Malmö, Sweden (see that I used the local spelling of the city). This is Zlatan Ibrahimvic's hometown. I got a Sweden National Hockey team scarf and I love it. Anyway, tomorrow we go to Poland for like 3 more days, so we are leaving really early. I have to go because the battery is dying and I wanna post this!

3 comments:

Willo C. said...

At The -FUCKIN'- Gates

need tour flyers :)

choco-Swede-honeys?

Melody said...

¡Me alegro que todo vaya bien!
¡Dios te cuide!
Ma

xlaxparkax said...

The Only Thing You Know: Not Posting Pics

El Clásico en la Metro. Make it happen, fgt.