Saturday, August 2, 2008

Getting Ready To Leave

Well, I leave for tour with my band in like 3 days and a half. I got a pair of sneakers to add to my collection, but also to look fresh when I head over there. I have to admit, I like to have new kicks for special things, and tour falls under "special things" in my book. Well, I just got a pair of Nike Cortez's. I really wanted to find this pair of Air Max 1's to get there, 'cause they'd definitely fit perfectly with my new windbreaker, but it's OK. I have been longin' for a pair of Cortez kicks for a while. I might put some orange laces on them so they can definitely fit. Even though white laces would make it too. To be honest, I dont remember if they came with blue or white laces.



Anyway. I leave in 3 days pretty much, and I still have to finish packing, my drum stuff is at the practice space which is gonna be our practice space no more once we go on tour. Which is gonna be weird 'cause I dont know where are we going to practice when we come back. We'll figure something out.



Every time I think about that tour thing, I am like getting all nervous and all that. I just can't wait to go there. But once we get there I think time's gonna fly so fast and that it's gonna seem like it was a couple days only. I want to find good sneaker boutiques over there, any place I could get any exclusives.



I got this iPod for tour, and to entertain myself everyday when i go to work, and it's awesome. Got the backpack I wanted, the only thing i need to do now is to change my snare drum head, and buy underwear and socks.



I also just moved from my old place. I had been living there for almost 2 years. It's awesome for a change, but it kinda sucks, because i am gonna miss those dudes, hahaha. That sounded kinda gay, but it's true. The new place rules though. I live with my main man Juni, and when i get back, with his girlfriend too. Let's see if I bring a german girlfriend back with me. I mean, it could be from anywhere, I don't mind if she's from Poland, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium or Austria (which are the countries we're playing at).



I'm just stoked I'm going to play at Ieper Fest in Belgium. I have always heard about that, but it's funny that we get to play a fest that big even before we get to play a fest like Sound And Fury or This Is Hardcore, which I don't really care, but it's funny. So yeah. That's it.

No comments: