Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Poland, Germany, Austria, Germany

I have not been able to post at all. No way to find internet anywhere.

Well, we went to Poland and it was weird. I was probably the only person in the whole country that wasn't white. But It was OK, the people were nice. We played this huge show in like a huge venue and all that. We were good but we shouldn't have headlined, because Make It Count is a way bigger band, and Sean was still sort of sick. I signed autographs to polish girls and gave away drumsticks to girls. It was funny.

Second show was amazing, at this kid's house in the only nice city in Poland that actually had a highway system. The one of the best shows of tour. We partied hard at the house afterwards. Slept and came back to Germany. We had a show at Stuttgart in Germany where we met the dudes in Masterpiece, which we pretty much join to tour for like 4 days. Great dudes. We played an alright show, sold merch which was good for a sort of alright show.

After that we headed to Salzburg, Austria. That was an amazing show, but Salzburg was like different from what I expected. I thought it was gonna be like super big city, but pretty much looks like San Sebastian in PR, obviously bigger so that it had a tranvia train, but had cool buildings.

We didnt play a show in Vienna, so I wasnt that bummed, because we had a day off in Berthesgaden, which is the place where Hitler used to live when he controlled Germany. We were literally tourists for a day. And I got to live for 1 1/2 days the life of the Alps. We went cliff jumping, and damn, that was a high jump, and even colder water, the coldest water I have ever jumped in. But I got used to it quick. I saw a duck and took a picture of it. Had awesome Bavarian home made food, and it was delicious. There was snow in the Alps and it was the summer. I thought I lost my passport, but i found out it was on my backpack all along.

By the way, before Austria, right after Stuttgart, we went to Munich and I slept at Basti's house, Got the pair of sneakers I had planned, and it was awesome. Saw the English Gardens and all that. Beautiful city. The only bummer that I didn't get to see the Alianz Arena (home of Bayern Munich).

Now we are in Mannheim, I am at the venue, we just played, and all the bands are gonna sleep here, so we're partying. Free internet, from a computer with a keyboard I know how to use.

Mom, I am ok, not sick. Just didn't have internet.
W-lo nice choco honeys in Mannheim. plus I saw some of those K1X brand shoes, and the Rick Apodaca signature.
La Parka. pictures when I get back
Ema. stop being emo.

love.

4 comments:

xEmax said...

im only emo cuz you love it. you ROCKSTAR!!! firmando autografos y toh! deja que vengas a PR que te voy a dar algo pa que firmes y si es eso mismo es a mi hermana!

Melody said...

¡Gracias a Dios! ¡Te quiero muuuucho! Me alegro que estés bien...te deseamos mucho exito.¡Besotes fuertes de nosotros!
¡Muax!

xlaxparkax said...

I got 3 dockers slacks for free at work, and I'm being trained as a photographer (fuck going to a tech school/college for that shit), so soon I'll hanging around with a huge ass camera, taking pics of Kikito's rat tail.

Btw, get your ass to Puerto Rico, fgt. El Clásico 3: Metro Area Edition.

Willo C. said...

next Scandinavian-Euro tour I'm there!

which kicks you got?